Road Traffic Accident Claims

We deal with accident claims abroad on a regular basis

Road traffic accident claims include, but are not limited to, car accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents, either as a driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian, can help you make a road traffic accident claim, whether you have whiplash, a head injury or another type of injury.

If someone else was at fault then we can help you claim compensation for the physical symptoms of your accident and also any losses or out of pocket expenses you have incurred. Even where the driver of the vehicle was not insured, or did not stop to give their details, we may still be able to help you to make a road traffic accident claim.

“Hit and Run” Incidents

In some cases the driver responsible for the accident hasn’t left any details and they are unable to be traced. In this isntance we can make a claim on your behalf to the Motor Insurers Bureau.

Uninsured Drivers

About a fifth of UK drivers are uninsured! Road traffic accident claims can still be made when you have been hit by an uninsured driver. We can assist you in making a claim to the Motor Insurers Bureau.

We know road traffic accident claims can be stressful but were here to help.